Apr 26, 2018
Cooler nights call for warming, spicy reds and platters of cheesy goodness consumed with comfort clothes on. Bring on Autumn with our top Mino and Co red wines and tasting notes.
- Our beloved Sangiovese shows elements of sweet plum and jammy flavours, that gives a structured drop with fine grain tannings leaving a smooth and savoury sensation across the palate.
- Food pairings: Pasta, pizza and cheeses
- Get 15% off on $25.00 bottle purchases or full case orders
- This Durif from our Growers Touch collection displays aromas of sweet berry fruits of Mulberry and Blueberry backed by oak, exhibiting vanillin and coconut with hints of spice. Palate is typical Durif, a complex mix of dark fruits, black, blue and mulberry. The oak comes in to tie the lot together and compliments the tannin structure for which Durif is renowned.
- Food pairings: Steak, roast lamb, hearty dishes.
- Just $18 a bottle
- This Adelaide Hills Nebbiolo's Rose, liquorice and truffle notes portray an earthy undertone of aroma's. Fine ripe tannins prolong rich blackberry and cherry flavours along a lengthy palate.
- Food pairings: Cheese, risotto and stews.
- Find out more
Get 15% off all bottles of reds and full case orders for a limited time only. Use code: Autumnal Reds at checkout. Bellissimo!